November 8, 2023
PREOS Global Office Real Estate & Technology AG: Management Board decides to invite creditors of the 2019/2024 convertible bond to vote again to avoid the threat of insolvency
Publication of inside information pursuant to Art. 17 of Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014
PREOS Global Office Real Estate & Technology AG:
- Management Board decides to invite creditors of the 2019/2024 convertible bond to vote again to avoid the threat of insolvency
- In particular, the subjects of the resolution are to be the elimination of interest, the introduction of a conversion right for the issuer (mandatory conversion) and a reduction in the conversion price
Frankfurt am Main, November 08, 2023, 11:27 a.m. – The Management Board of PREOS Global Office Real Estate & Technology AG ("PREOS", ISIN DE000A2LQ850) has decided today to invite the bondholders of the 7.5% convertible bond 2019/2024 (ISIN: DE000A254NA6 - "PREOS-WSV") to a further vote without a meeting in order to avoid an otherwise imminent insolvency of PREOS. The background to this decision is, in particular, a delay in the sale of a property, the proceeds of which could have been used to make the interest payment under the PREOS-WSV on December 9, 2023. In order to stabilize the financial situation of PREOS in the long term and sustainably, the Executive Board believes that a restructuring of PREOS-WSV is essential in addition to postponing the due date of the interest payment under the PREOS-WSV to 9 December 2023.
The vote without a meeting is to take place before December 9, 2023. In particular, resolutions are to be passed on the elimination of interest, the introduction of a conversion right for the issuer (mandatory conversion) and the reduction of the conversion price. In detail, the agenda is to include the following items:
· Reduction of the conversion price to EUR 4.50;
· (Retroactive) termination of interest payment at the end of December 8, 2022;
· Waiver by the bondholders of any right of termination in the event that the interest payment due on December 9, 2023 in accordance with the previous bond conditions is not made;
· Introduction of a conversion right of the issuer (mandatory conversion);
· Special authorization, power of attorney and instruction of the Joint Representative of the Bondholders, Mr. Klaus Nieding, lawyer and Vice President of Deutsche Schutzvereinigung für Wertpapierbesitz e.V., to perform various legal acts (including deferral, waiver of termination) to enable and secure the implementation of the proposed restructuring of PREOS-WSV.
Further details on the vote without a meeting and its agenda can be found in the invitation to vote, which is expected to be published in the week beginning November 13, 2023 in the Federal Gazette and on the PREOS website (https://www.preos.de) under "Investor Relations" in the section "Convertible Bond 2019/2024". At the same time as this publication, the creditors of PREOS-WSV will be invited to an investor call with the Joint Representative, Mr. Klaus Nieding, and will have the opportunity to submit their questions to the Joint Representative in advance.
This publication may not be published, distributed or transmitted in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan or in any other jurisdiction in which this would be unlawful. This publication constitutes neither an offer nor a solicitation of an offer to sell, buy or subscribe for securities.